Reach, influence & engage
ORCA is the association for Ontario’s retirement communities. Only ORCA provides the education and resources that operators need to succeed in today’s regulatory environment. We are also the voice of Ontario’s operators – speaking on their behalf to government, stakeholders and beyond.
Our members include:
- Over 660 member homes, representing nearly 60,000 suites
- Broad continuum of care, from independent living to assisted living to memory care
- Communities ranging in size from 6 to 300+ suites
- National retirement community chains, midsize regional chains and small operators
- Homes in Windsor, Toronto, Ottawa, Sudbury, and everywhere in between
When you sponsor an ORCA event, tutorial or webinar, or advertise in the ORCA Express, you:
1. Obtain valuable exposure and prominence with key decision makers
Our events are regularly attended by the C-suite executives you want to reach.
2. Elevate and enhance your brand
You need to get your name out there –and we have the tools to reach over 1,500 industry professionals.
3. Generate leads, make new connections and build long-lasting business relationships
Sometimes the best conversations are held over a round of golf or a glass of wine – the ORCA Conference has both.
4. Network and nurture existing business relationships
Out of sight, out of mind. Stay in touch with your existing clients through our events and education.
5. Gain a competitive edge
Your competitor may also be a member of ORCA, but your sponsorship puts you front and centre in our members’ minds.
6. Position yourself and your company as an industry leader
Sponsorship is a great mechanism for introducing your new product or service – and for showing that you are a leader in innovation.
7. Convey your commitment to ORCA, our members and the sector
Our operators know that your support is crucial for the education they need – by sponsoring you give a very powerful motivator to seek out your expertise.
2022 Sponsorship Package Coming Soon!
Contact Ania Sawala, Member Services Specialist at:
Phone: 905-403-0500 ext. 235