Summer Conference 2016
Our Aging Population: Dementia, Diversity and Cultural Change
September 26 – 28, 2016
Blue Mountain Resort
This year’s Summer Conference program touches on changing trends in senior living today, including the increase in residents living with dementia, the need to provide culturally competent services, and ensuring that our sector recognizes, respects and celebrates the diversity of Canada’s population.
Watch our welcome video!
Summer Conference also includes:
- Networking opportunities with leaders and suppliers in the sector
- Dinner with ORCA’s Board of Directors
- Golf Tournament at Blue Mountain Golf and Country Club
- Chopped Kitchen competition for non-golfers
- Hospitality suite with entertainment
- Dynamic keynote and session speakers
- ORCA Marketplace showcasing latest in products and services
- And much more….
How to register:
Fill out the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 905-829-1594.