Drawing from its rich experience and the vast expertise of its members and other experts, ORCA offers exceptional value to its member homes. Never before has so much been included with membership in our association.
ORCA’s Knowledge Centre provides leading education and training programs that support regulatory compliance and operational excellence.
- ORCA Operations Manual and toolkits which include templates, policies and procedures reflective of all Ontario legislation
- Online access to the Learning Centre for Senior Living – an innovative e-learning platform offering frontline staff the training they require under provincial regulations
- Access to monthly education webinars, including opportunities to learn from expert organizations.
- Access to the expert knowledge of experiences Educators through our Regulatory Assessment and consulting days.
ORCA influences public policy and advocates on your behalf on the issues that matter most to members and their residents.
- Be a part of the collective voice focused on raising the profile of an evolving sector and advocating for your rights and interests with government, policy makers and other stakeholders.
ORCA offers information and networking to help you stay in the know and educates the public about retirement home living.
- ORCA Express monthly newsletter
- ORCA Member Website, an information-rich online resource only for members
- Inclusion in our popular online member Home Finder Tool which drives traffic to your website
- Networking opportunities with operations professionals, leaders and commercial members
- All events including Conferences, Member Meeting, and Regional Roadshows free of charge or at member-only rates
- Receiving preferred rates from select ORCA Commercial members
For further information about your membership, contact Maureen Milligan at 1-888-263-5556 Ext. 231 or email@example.com.
Download our operator membership application form.