Help me Choose
Help Me Choose
Retirement homes come in all shapes and sizes. They offer different living options, amenities, services and care types. The most important thing to keep in mind is how you feel while you are there. Do you feel at home and welcomed by the staff and other residents?
If you haven’t already, take the opportunity to learn more about retirement home living. Then, use the resources in this section to help determine which retirement home is right for you.
- If you haven’t already, take the time to consider whether you should start looking for a retirement home. Ask yourself these questions. If you think it’s time to start a discussion with a relative, keep these tips in mind.
- Learn why you should choose an ORCA member home.
- When you are ready, use our online home finder to help you locate the retirement homes in your area. You can search by home name, town or by postal code.
- When you go on a tour, take this checklist to help you evaluate whether your wants and needs will be met. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions.
- If you are searching for more information about seniors housing, check out these links.